skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
marta sofia
View my complete profile
become a part of the project
Interested in filling out a deck of cards? Send a note to Marta Sofia @ 2250 N. Sheffield Ave #899
Chicago, IL 60614
Followers
tags
art
(3)
first post
(1)
index project
(14)
love
(3)
mail
(3)
mandalas
(1)
memories
(1)
movies
(3)
music
(4)
poetry
(2)
quotes
(2)
taoism
(2)
unsent letters
(1)
waking life
(2)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(20)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(27)
►
December
(16)
▼
November
(11)
No title
No title
No title
No title
One of my favorite memories is when I walked insid...
"I wonder if emotion is a choice or a natural reac...
No title
The Index Card project
Once I had a friend that was so close and good to ...
No title
"I do not know what is going to happen and that is...
No comments:
Post a Comment